step-by-step unlocking guide
Unlock Your HTC Ppc6800 in 360 seconds!
Article released on 06.02.2011
If you want to learn how to unlock a HTC Ppc6800 read this short article that describes step-by-step the process. Unlocking a HTC Ppc6800 can be done very quickly using an unlock code (unique for each handset IMEI) and requires no cables, software or any technical knowledge.
Locking the phones to their network is a very usual practice for the mobile companies around the world. The unlocking service release the network carrier restrictions allowing you to use your handset in any network.
This step-by-step guide provides instructions to remove this SIM lock using an HTC unlock code.
Unlocking HTC Ppc6800 in 5 simple steps:
0. Check whether the unlocking code is available for your IMEI by accessing this link: Check IMEI.
1. Use a HTC Ppc6800 unlocking service, submit your IMEI and (usualy instantly) get an unlocking code for your phone.
2. Power on your HTC Ppc6800 with unaccepted SIM card.
3. If asked, enter the PIN code of your SIM Card.
4. Enter unlock code when prompted!
5. Your HTC Ppc6800 should be unlocked and may automatically reboot!
Click here to unlock your HTC Ppc6800 Now!
Popular HTC Models
Latest Blog Entries
|HTC Desire S Unlock||HTC Incredible S Unlock||HTC Wildfire S Unlock||HTC ChaCha Unlock|