step-by-step unlocking guide
Unlock Your HTC One in 360 seconds!
Article released on 06.02.2011
If you want to learn how to unlock a HTC One read this short article that describes step-by-step the process. Unlocking a HTC One can be done very quickly using an unlock code (unique for each handset IMEI) and requires no cables, software or any technical knowledge.
Locking the phones to their network is a very usual practice for the mobile companies around the world. The unlocking service release the network carrier restrictions allowing you to use your handset in any network.
This step-by-step guide provides instructions to remove this SIM lock using an HTC unlock code.
Unlocking HTC One in 5 simple steps:
0. Check whether the unlocking code is available for your IMEI by accessing this link: Check IMEI.
1. Use a HTC One unlocking service, submit your IMEI and (usualy instantly) get an unlocking code for your phone.
2. Power on your HTC One with unaccepted SIM card.
3. If asked, enter the PIN code of your SIM Card.
4. Enter unlock code when prompted!
5. Your HTC One should be unlocked and may automatically reboot!
Click here to unlock your HTC One Now!
Popular HTC Models
Latest Blog Entries
|HTC Desire S Unlock||HTC Incredible S Unlock||HTC Wildfire S Unlock||HTC ChaCha Unlock|